Keep a Watchful Eye on What’s Behind You
• Shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
• View footage right on your GPS navigator’s display* (sold separately)
• Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
• Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet
• Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimize the risk of “blind zone” accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
External HD camera suitable for use in combination with GDR 30 or GDR 35, enables the installation of an external camera on the rear windshield, eliminating doubts when maneuvering the vehicle, providing an easy and safe driving experience.
GBC 30 is able to integrate with GDR 35. It is also compatible with GDR 30 if and ONLY integrate with nüvi 3560LM.
GDR 50 using Garmin's all-in-one design concept, through innovative adjustable front windshield bracket, that is easy to install and connect the recorder with nüvi 4592LM. Reduce installation space requirement and sightline safety concerns. It provides simultaneous video recording time, coordinate and speed information to provide great driving experience.
• For nuvi 4592LM only
Reliable HD Driving Recorder with Excellent Camera Coverage and Clarity
• High-definition standalone driving recorder with easy-to-see 3.0-inch LCD display
• Excellent field of view with high video quality, even in low-light conditions
• Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
• Snapshot feature allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage